These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Runtime Software Private Limited and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
– republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
– sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
– show any material from the website in public;
– reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
– edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
– redistribute material from this website.
– You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
– You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
– You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Runtime Software Private Limited’s express written consent.
– You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
– You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Runtime Software Private Limited’s express written consent.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. Runtime Software Private Limited reserves the right to restrict access to areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at Runtime Software Private Limited’s discretion.
If Runtime Software Private Limited provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
Runtime Software Private Limited may disable your user ID and password in Runtime Software Private Limited’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Runtime Software Private Limited or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
Runtime Software Private Limited reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on Runtime Software Private Limited servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
Notwithstanding Runtime Software Private Limited’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, Runtime Software Private Limited does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Runtime Software Private Limited makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Runtime Software Private Limited does not warrant that:
• this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
• the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
Runtime Software Private Limited will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
• for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
• for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Runtime Software Private Limited has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Runtime Software Private Limited liability in respect of any:
• death or personal injury caused by Runtime Software Private Limited negligence;
• fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Runtime Software Private Limited; or
• matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Runtime Software Private Limited to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that Runtime Software Private Limited has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Runtime Software Private Limited’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Runtime Software Private Limited officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Runtime Software Private Limited.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify Runtime Software Private Limited and undertake to keep Runtime Software Private Limited indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Runtime Software Private Limited to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Runtime Software Private Limited legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Runtime Software Private Limited arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to Runtime Software Private Limited’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Runtime Software Private Limited may take such action as Runtime Software Private Limited deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Runtime Software Private Limited may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Runtime Software Private Limited may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with Runtime Software Private Limited rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Runtime Software Private Limited in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with laws and regulations in force for software/internet/e-commerce/web services business(es) in India, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Jaipur, Rajasthan (India).